Wednesday 15 February 2012

Caught the crochet bug


Since I finished my ripple stitch throw (link) I have been thinking of nothing else other than making lovely cushions, with great colors.  So, I had to go and get a few of skeins of yarn in lovely colors to start hooking again! 

I took a long break from crocheting when I became a good enough knitter to make anything I wanted.  It took a while to become a proficient knitter, it was a while before I caught the crochet bug.  But, I have it now!  And with all these colors, I am going to make a pillow for my couch.  I went to an outlet store in town and got the yarn for 4 dollars a ball, such a deal! 

I usually don't use acrylic yarns, but I think for housewares type projects, I think it will make more sense, especially since I wash pillow cases way more than anything else. 

I can't wait to see how my hooking projects turn out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!