Monday 20 February 2012

Winter Walk






We got out!  Instead of sitting at home on our day off, we went for a walk.  It was sunny and wonderful outside, so I took a few pictures.  We were out for more than 2 hours wondering around.  During the walk, we talked with a gardener who's garden consists of native plants to the area.  She was so knowledgeable, and excited to share her work.  We met other photographers, just walking around soaking up the light.

And we stumbled on a local museum, and it was open!  So we had a tour:


Of course I took pictures of the vintage-y things I loved in the modernized part of the manor.


But there were Edwardian/ Victorian rooms as well:


I love the little adventures that D and I get into on a simple walk.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics of the streets; I miss the city so much!

    xoJen

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!