Sunday 19 February 2012

Handmade cards


I made some cards for D's co-workers recently.  Well, I made one, and it went over so well that his colleague asked if I would make a birthday card for her friend.  I was so flattered!  This is the card I made. 

It was simple, but pretty.  I had to leave enough space inside for all the people in the office to sign it, so the inside was blank except for one little quote.  This is my favorite birthday quote: "Be happy.  Its one way of being wise." by Sidonie Collette.  I love little phrases that make you feel good about getting older.

I don't do paper crafts very often; I find them fragile and intimidating.  But I like making cards.  I should try making them more often.  In fact, I don't think I will buy cards anymore.  I hope my friends and family like getting handmade things as much as I do... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!