Monday 6 February 2012

What is your bag?:

This is my bag!  Its a good one, not too big, and virtually indestructible.  The best part is that I can put buttons on it!  Why am I showing you my purse?   Amanda at Apple Blue did this cool post where she photographed what was in her bag.  The voyeur in me loved this idea, so here is what's in my bag:

 1. Keys with my I love New York lanyard that my friend just brought back from New York (duh) because I couldn't go with them.  I had to work.

2.  My purple leather wallet from Danier Leather (link here.)

3. My day planner.  I love the size and layout.  And the owls.  I love owls.

4. Writing tools.  For ideas, and because I can never find a pen when I need it.

5. My reading glasses.  Read about how I got them here (link).

6.  My inhaler.  I have asthma.

7.  The best lip balm in the world.  BalmWorks Crazy Rumors Spiced Chai Tea.  Get some (link)

8. Pill box with pills and antacids.  You know, the necessities.

9. Mints.  Got to have something to chew on.

10. Camera in case there is blog inspiration on the go.

11.  Smartphone.  Its been on the fritz lately, so I am unimpressed with it.

12. My elephant make up bag.  I don't wear a lot of make so I don't carry a lot around, so a little bag does me.

So there it is!  What I carry with me everyday!  I try to keep it to just the essentials otherwise I would be carrying around everything but the kitchen sink.  And maybe even the sink too.  Now off to knit a little before dinner!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome little elephant makeup bag. I need to find one about the size I only carry a compact and lip gloss. Cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally ganked this for my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear lord, if I unpacked my bag I'd need my entire kitchen table to photograph the detritus. Minimalist at home, hoarder in my purse...

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!