Saturday 4 February 2012

I love a busy day.

Today the weather was great, so it was a great day to get some errands done!  I love a busy day like I love a list; its so satisfying to get things done and cross them off the list.


1.  On the go breakfast from McDonald's.  I know a lot of people talk about hating McDonald's, but I love their breakfast sandwiches.  If loving them is wrong, I don't want to be right.

2. I needed to look for some teaching tools, so we went to a new educational toy store.  I seriously considered buying the giant piano mat (like from the movie "Big"!)

3.  Needed caffeine.  Got coffee.

4. D needed a haircut.  I got to sit and make fun of him.

5. Groceries.  I actually like grocery shopping.

6. Top it off with photo shoot for the show at the studio.  More to come on that.

There were a few places that I forgot to take pics at:  we got more yarn for a baby sweater I'm knitting, and we went to a music store to get me some new guitar strings.  Now its 11:00 pm and I feel accomplished enough to go to bed.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!