Thursday 16 February 2012

Made: New Make-Up Bag


My make up bag was getting too small.  I don't carry around a lot of make-up, but I do carry around other make-up like items.


Look at all that stuff!  I needed something a little bigger, but not as big as most of the make-up cases I found.  So I made one!   I found this cute fabric on sale a while ago, and I thought it would be perfect for something I can carry around.


I had all the notions and such on hand from other sewing projects.  It had been so long since I had sewn anything, I was a little rusty, but I think it turned out nicely.  And it is lined:


I had this red and pink striped fabric too, and it is perfect for inside.  I really love how it turned out.  One more picture:


If you want to make one for yourself, the tutorial that is closest to my bag is here (link).  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!