I love Songza. Love it. I can choose what I want to hear and it plays it.
I am a little afraid that it can read my mind though. Tonight, I wanted to hear some 80s music, and so I chose (duh) an 80s music playlist. The playlist is called "80's Music Anger Management."
Here's the thing: every song that has played is awesome. EVERY. SINGLE. SONG. IS. AWESOME.
Here's what has come on so far (links go to the You Tube Videos):
- Radio Ga Ga by Queen
- Working for the Weekend by Loverboy
- Video Killed the Radio Star by The Buggles
- Working in a Coal Mine by Devo
- Girls Just Want to Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper
- Shout by Tears for Fears
- Kids in America by Kim Wilde
- Our House by Madness
- Once in a Lifetime by The Talking Heads
- Tenderness by General Public
- A Little Respect by Erasure
Now "Walk like an Egyptian" is on, so you know what I'm going to do...