Friday 27 July 2012

New Uses for Old Things: Tissue Boxes


I. Am. A. Genius.  I was looking for ways to corral my plastic bag situation.  I collect bags.  I have tons of them.  I don't have it in me to throw them away, especially since they cost me money.  And, I mostly feel ashamed when I forget my reusable bags in the car, and have to buy another one.  AND, I don't want them to end up in a landfill, since our city doesn't recycle all plastic bags.  AND, I want to try weaving with them like I saw at that craft fair.  AND, I'm a bit of hoarder of these things.

ANYWAYS, I needed somewhere to hold them because D was threatening to throw them away.  So I pulled out some tissue boxes from the trash, and voila! plastic bag holders, that take up so little space under the sink it is not even a problem anymore.



You can pull them out one at a time too.  So handy.  And now I'm re-using two things from the bin.   I think I might decorate my bag boxes too.  That sounds like something I would do.

Like I said, I'm a genius.  And modest, it would seem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!