Monday 16 July 2012

Featured on Bloggers.com!



What a nice surprise to wake up to!  This morning I got an email saying that I was featured on the front page of Bloggers.com as an Editor's Pick of the Day.  I have been blogging for a while now, but I have never felt the community spirit of blogging before as I do with Bassability.  My old blogs were a lot of fun, but they were solitary most of the time, and not as interactive as this one. 

If you don't know about Bloggers.com, its a cool site where you can list your blog, and then browse thousands of other blogs.  I have found quite a few great reads looking through this site.

If you are visiting via bloggers.com, WELCOME!  Have a look around.  Maybe start here to see what Bassability is all about.  I hope you enjoy your visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!