Monday 23 July 2012

I'm a Baker Babe!


Totally awesome blogger and righteous feminist Jes, has a great feature on The Militant Baker about bakers around the blogosphere called "Baker Babes."  And I got to be one of them!

I'm super-excited about this, because I've fallen in love with The Militant Baker Blog.  Jes blogs with such honesty and authenticity; it is a pleasure to read.  Jes wrote an inspiring Womanifesto, and didn't stop there, she encourages other bloggers to write their own too!  Mostly, I love reading about her journey to self-acceptance and self-love.  She inspires me to try things like date myself; or read a new book and challenge my existing ideals; or pose in a bathing suit for the internet to see.  

So where am I going with all these links?  I want you to check out her blog.  It rocks my world, and I bet it will rock yours too.

Thank you for letting me be a part of  your space, Jes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!