Saturday 7 July 2012

What I wore: Party time!


Its that time again!  Time for another Proud of My Size Link Up! I totes support something that celebrates every body.  And I get to war cute clothes and take pictures.  This is "What I wore" to a summer party.  I love the summer; I can bust out the straw bags, and wear flowery tanks!  I wear flowery tanks all the time, but I love them in the summer especially. I don't usually do ruffles on my clothes, but the pattern on this shirt was too pretty not to give it a try.   This summer I'm trying to limit the black I wear-- there are so many beautiful colors to try! 



::Head to Toe::
Coconut Earrings: a shop on Etsy that is not there anymore :-(
Cardigan: thrifted 
Blouse: thrifted
Capris: Walmart, baby!
Sandals: Gold Birkenstock from here

Isn't that bag the best?  Its orange (which I love), its big (which I love), its straw (which I love) and it fits over my shoulder (which I love.) It is light, and I can put a bottle of water in it.  It was pretty inexpensive too, which is a home run in my book.  I love straw bags in the summer, they are so pretty.


This is me saying, "enough pictures, let's go to the party already!" So we did.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!