Friday 4 May 2012

What I wore: Not Terrible Taupe

I don't look good in taupe.  Its pretty much the same color as my skin.  But I found this shirt, and it had just enough color in it to look good. So I call it the "Not Terrible Taupe" Shirt.

I love that its a t-shirt, but dressy:


Denim Jacket: Reitmans
Shirt: Winners
Capris: Addition Elle
Sandals: Gold Birkenstocks from here.
Earrings: These ones from Ten Thousand Villages 
Sunglasses: Dereon from Winners (years ago)
Bag: Matt and Nat from here (A long time ago.)

The one part of this you can't see is my cool bracelet from China.  It's a red resin bracelet from Bejing:


I love it.  It has these great flowers on it, and this cool design.  The best part, it was only 300 yuan or 3 dollars!  I wear it a lot.  Even when it probably doesn't match. 

I'm starting to like these What I wore posts!  I'm more excited to choose my outfits in the morning, and its fun to find places to take pictures!  I do believe these posts are making me like clothes!


1 comment:

  1. taupe can not look the same color as your skin its dark. It pops out against light skin complexions like yours.
    A taupe top would look fabulous on you

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!