Friday 18 May 2012

New Digs

I did it again.

I changed the style and banner for my blog.

I find it difficult to stick with one design.  I can't decide which header best represents me.  One day I want a really busy webpage, the next I want a simple one.  One day I love pink, the next I hate it.   Hopefully I stick with this one.  I like the simplicity of it.  I may have to cave and get a consult.

I hope you don't mind change... Because I seem to change my mind online a lot.  What do you do for your blog? How do you stay with one theme?



2 comments:

  1. I love this design, and your posts are inspiring! And oh--I miss you. I know things are busy, but tea would be great in the soon-time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too. It is so busy, but that's not really a good excuse. We need tea one day soon. How about next Tuesday?

      Delete

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!