Saturday 19 May 2012

Saturdays are for chasing things


Today we decided to get lost.  

It was beautiful and warm, and I wanted to go to another city to look at antiques.  Well, we never really got to the antiques.  I refused to look at or ask for directions.  We went where the roads took us.

And it was a blast. 

I am a super-organized, kinda type A lady, and D is an OCD, neurotic dude.  It is not in our nature to go with the flow.

Which s exactly why we needed to do this.  And it was great.  We had a full tank of gas, and no expectations of what the day would bring.  We ended up in a little town in Niagara with lots of parks and waterfronts to walk around. 

Dudes, we walked for hours.  And then I chased some geese, because I love birds and it seemed like the thing to do.

It was great.  I should chase wild animals more often.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!