Tuesday 22 May 2012

Thrifted: Funky Placemats


I love these woven placemats I found while thrifting!  I think they are from the 70s-- and I love the 70s.  I even taught my students how to do the hustle. 

I love the bright yellow in these.  Remember my yellow table and chairs I couldn't have? These are a little piece of that dining table of my dreams.  I think they are super cute, and they totally match my mushroom salt and pepper shakers.  Even D likes them!

My dream is to have the whole dinning room decked out in 70s vintage.  But for now, these go nicely with what we have. 


They even look good under a stack of blueberry pancakes.  Is there any particular era that you love to look for?


1 comment:

  1. oh, i love those place mats! love the natural look & the pop of yellow.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!