Sunday 20 May 2012

Sundays are for relaxing

I should be working on something for school.

But the sun was calling me, and I couldn't bring myself to stay inside and mark all day. Besides its a holiday weekend here in Canada!  So we had a lovely day, instead!  Relaxing and letting the day slip away.  If you remember, I had trouble relaxing on the March Break.  But the sunshine erases all responsibility from my mind, and I can lay around in it for hours.  Which is just what we did.


We went on a tour of Dundurn Manor/ Castle and then had a picnic on the grounds.  It was so peaceful.

Then we came home for an easy dinner and some frosty gin & tonics with some key limes.

Now I think I will read one of those books I picked up yesterday at the used book store.

How was your Sunday?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!