Sunday 27 May 2012

New Desk! Hooray!

I think my computer likes its new home.

I must be an adult, because I am giddy with the fact that we found some furniture that works in our little space, and is so useful and fitting.  Isn't this great? 

We decided on Friday that we needed a workspace for both of us.  We used to share a desk, and that didn't work out too well.  Then we had no desk, and that was even worse because we would leave our work and things on the dining room table.  So we went to our favorite place for home shopping (IKEA, what can I say? I love it there) and look at the home office section, and voila! 


And this is my view when I'm writing on the blog or working on my computer.  There is tons of space, so I can do my crafty thing here and sew too. 

It is a most excellent addition to our little home.

Where do you work on your blog?  If you post pics, link it so I can check it out!




5 comments:

  1. Ooo, a new desk is right up there with new school supplies in the fall ... even if you aren't in school anymore :) And having your own desk is totally like a mini "room of one's own"! Hooray for new desks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Its so great to have a dedicated space for work. Its made me more productive.

      Delete
  2. lots of room to create! I enjoyed my visit to your blog Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for looking! And commenting! I'm going to scoot over to your blog right now!

      Delete
  3. Ah! I love your desk. Ikea is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!