Monday 28 May 2012

What I wore: "Don't be a bully" T-Shirt


I really love t when I can find funny and odd shirts.  The odder the better, really.  And that is why I love this shirt.  This t-shirt has a Boston Terrier wearing glasses and a bowtie on it, and in silver leters along the bottom it says, "Don't Be a Bully."  Any ideas what that could mean?  If its about bullying, then why the dog?  Does it mean "Don't be a Bulldog"?Whatever it means, I had to have it.  And I wear it all the time.

::Head to Toe::
Sunglasses: Baby Phat from Macy's in Buffalo
Earrings: XL Silver studs from Metalsmiths
Jacket: George from WalMart
T-Shirt: Torrid
Skinny Jeans: MXM by Addition Elle
Sandals: Silver Birkenstock from here


And I'm still rockin' that short hair.  With how hot it has been in Hamilton lately, I'm so so glad I cut it off.  It will grow back for winter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!