Wednesday 23 May 2012

What I wore: My "Go to" Outfit


I really love everything about this vest.  I can't say that about a lot of my clothes.  I love the fit, the color and the crazy-pretty crochet lace on it. I love how its flowy it is- it makes me feel a little flowy too!


::Top to bottom::
Necklace: Paix Seal Necklace by Pyrrha
Vest: Dex Clothing (bought at Hudson's Bay Co. aka The Bay)
T-Shirt: Old Navy
Skinny Jeans: MXM from Addition-Elle
Shoes: (not pictured) Silver Birkenstock Sandals from here


 I love this necklace.  I wear it almost everyday.  It says "paix" (french for peace) so I think of it as a reminder to be calm.  I'm also a pacifist, so it was the natural choice for me.



This is my favorite part about this vest. The back is so delicate and pretty.  I like how you can see the details when I wear it with a white t-shirt.  This is my go to outfit- its comfy, easy to throw together, and really cute.

What is your "go to" outfit?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie. Just found your blog via the Better Blogger Network. I really love that top of yours, but moreover, I LOVE the print behind you - I actually laughed out loud at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The print was made by a local artist name Dave Kruic. He owns an art shop called Mixed Media in town here. I love my city, so I had to get this print! Thank you for stopping by, off to check out your spot now...

      Delete

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!