Saturday 11 August 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award: Thank you!



I'm so thankful that SimplyyMarya over at Ponder Wonders has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award.  It is so nice to be thought of, in the big, wide internet by some lovely bloggers.  It makes me feel all fuzzy inside.  Truly.  Especially when you know that blogger is busy with a cross-country move.  Thank you, Mayra!

Okay,  here are the rules for accepting the award: 

Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:  
(I broke some of the rules.  What can I say?  I'm a born revolutionary.)
  1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you. (Of course!)
  2. Include a link to their site. 
  3. Include the award image in your post. 
  4. Give 7 random facts about yourself. (The random-er the better, I hope)
  5. Nominate 15 other Bloggers for the award. (Um, how about 8?)
  6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
  7. Let other Bloggers know they have been nominated.
Seven Random Facts about myself:
  •  My love of DIY stems from the fact that I am incredibly cheap.  Incredibly cheap.
  • I have a deep-seeded love for the cities of New Orleans and Las Vegas.
  • I prefer the sun to the rain.
  • I love jazz music.
  • I hate cats. 
  • I play the ukulele.  My favorite thing to play: Coldplay songs.
  • I like grocery shopping.  A lot.
The nominees are:

Lesley Jean at Yesiree Petunia- Oh I wish here cute little store would come to Canada.  For now, I just lust after the things in her etsy store, and read about her fabulous life.  I think if we lived a little closer together, we would be really good friends, we have that much in common.  For realskies.

Jes at The Militant Baker- This lady is it.  I stalk her blog everyday for inspiration, and to read her thoughts.  I have considered flying down to meet her and have a serious feminista chat with her; that's how much I dig her. 

Steph at Stephanie Alena- Jealous of her beach-side, creative life style.  Love her artwork, her cute doggie and her thoughts. 

Panda at Lampas and Llamas- This bloggers going to be my new thrifting friend, I can feel it.  She has a keen style, and she's a fellow Canadian blogger! Holla!

Kim at Fox You (Very Much)- Funny lady, super supportive blog buddy, who has a blog with tons (!) of concert and book reviews.  She likes Nickleback, which I won't hold against her (joke). 

Velouria at Definitely Maybe-  A very fashionable blogger with impeccable taste.   I love lusting over her shopping finds.  Also,  I appreciate that she doesn't have too many pictures of her cat on her blog. 

C.L. at Curvy Lady- New to my blog roll; I'm sad I hadn't discovered her blog sooner.  I love the recipes she posts;  I love island food.

Sierra at C'mon Fatso- Such good writing.  My favorite post (so far) is here.

Happy Saturday, peoples!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!