Tuesday 20 March 2012

Made: Plant Pot Cozy


While we were grocery shopping, there was a sale on plants!  So I bought a new one, but the pot was not very pretty.  So while we were watching a movie I made a little cover for the plant.  Now it looks pretty.  I want to make some more for some jars I have.  I don't really have a pattern for it, but here is what I did:

  • I made a crochet chain long enough to almost fit around the pot.  
  • I joined the chain so it was a large ring.  I worked the cover as a tube.
  • For the first row, I worked sc in the chain
  • For each following row, I chain 2 and worked dc in each stitch
  • Work enough rows as necessary to cover the pot.
  • For the last row, I worked one row of hdc
And that was all I did.  It was really quick and easy.  

1 comment:

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!