Monday 19 March 2012

DIY Spice Rack


I was so excited I had to post this even though I already posted for today!  This is along the same lines as the home post, so I thought I would tag it on.  I needed somewhere to put all our spices.  As someone who loves to cook, I like my spices to be where i can reach them.  For the longest time, all my spices were kept in my cupboard where I would have to fumble around to fine the right one.  Not anymore!  Because I don't have the room for a traditional spice rack, we had to find an alternative solution.

So we went to Ikea and looked around, and I found these Ribba Picture Ledges:

...which is the perfect size to hold all my spice jars!  So we bought two and attached them to the wall in the kitchen, and voila!  A handy spice rack!


I just felt so clever and just had to share! 

And yes those are Nelson Mandela and Michel Foucault finger puppets on my fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!