Wednesday 7 March 2012

Made: Birdie Decoration


 I swear that I do other things than crochet!  But its been so addictive lately... And little things like these are so fast and cute.  And they make me feel happy amid the illness that I've been slugging through.  So I decided that a little blue bird of happiness is what I needed.  


 I love his little dangly legs, and flower eyes.  I know that he may not look like a real bird, but he is sweet anyways.  The tutorial is over here at Attic 24 (link). I thought it was cute, and just the thing to cheer me up.


Shiloh thinks he's cute too.  He was only afraid of this bird for a few seconds before he climbed over and bit my blue bird on the beak.  In bird behavior, that's love I hear. 

That's okay, because now my blue bird hangs on the window to perk up the living room! 

2 comments:

  1. Shiloh is the cutest bird I've ever seen.

    xoJen

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!