Thursday 21 June 2012

What I wore: Can Fat Girls Wear White? Absolutely!


When I was younger (did I just type that??! Am I getting old?) I was told "rules" that I should follow when I bought clothes.  One of these "rules" was that fat girls couldn't wear white pants.

Stupid rule.  So I decided to get some just to show how stupid that rule is.  My fave plus-size clothing store had a sale on their capris (buy one get one free!) so for free I got these white ones.  I LOVE them.  They are comfortable, thick enough that they don't show the world my business, and they look classy.  Such a fun summer look, more girls gotta try it.  I thought that they would be a pain to keep clean, but after one day at school, they still look great.  I wasn't even careful.

Just to stick it to the "rules," I paired this with a tank top.  If you're going to tell the "rules" to stick it do it in style, and go all the way.

::Head to toe::
 Earrings: These from Ten Thousand Villages
Sleeveless shirt: Walmart (on sale for 10 bucks!)
Brooch: Cross Stitched Heart by The Pin Pals, Bought at White Elephant
Pants: Love and Legend
Shoes: Trusty Silver Birks
Watch: Roots Canada


This is third week of Rachele's (at The Nearsighted Owl) Proud of my size link up.  So I'm joining again.  I was so happy to be considered one of her faves from the first two weeks!  If you haven't linked up, please do; its fun and inspiring!  Don't be shy!  What better entry for this week, than breaking the stupid "rules" of fat girl fashion? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!