Sunday 10 June 2012

Listography: Things to do on a Sunday Morning


Here is list numero two in my listography.

Sunday mornings are great because its totally okay to be lazy, and it gives me time to do some of the things I've been meaning to catch up on.  I don't use Sunday mornings for work.  That way, I know that I have some time to just chill and do something relaxing.  So here it is, my favorite things to do on a Sunday Morning:

1. Sleep in.  I would say that I am pretty sleep deprived most of the time.  On Saturdays I like to get up early and go to the market, and do the groceries and any other chores that I need to do.  I'm a hit the ground running type of person, so Saturday is still part of the week to me, and the week is for getting stuff done.


2. Brunch!  My favorite meal of the day.  Not quite breakfast, not quite lunch... (Yay for Simpsons references!)  I love it because its totally okay to drink!  Mimosas anyone?

3. Coffee with a friend. It's good to catch up with people.  I like to do Skype coffee dates too.

4. Knitting.  I knit and watch Coronation Street sometimes.  So what?  Who cares!

5. Guitar Time.  This is when I practice the most.  If Donald is sleeping or busy, it gives me some time to try and song write, or practice.

6. Read my book. I usually have a book on the go, and if its really good, I will use Sunday morning to keep reading.

7.  Blog.  Prime blog time, this is.  I can recap Saturday.  Usually I think of what types of posts I should have for the week.  I like to be organized.

8. Antique market.  The best time to go to the Aberfoyle Antique Market is Sunday mornings.  The afternoons get really hot, and busy.  This is a great time if you want to browse.

9. Talk with D.  Even though we live together, we usually need time to catch up.  So sometimes we just sit and talk.

10. I do this almost everyday, but on Sunday I get to drink fancy coffee that I make in my french press.  It is so delicious, but it takes some time, so I save that ritual for Sundays.

What do you do Sunday mornings?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!