Wednesday 20 June 2012

Summer Lovin'


Happy first day of summer!

I thought it would be fitting to start this great season with a rundown of some of the things that are awesome about the summer. I will add to this list every once and a while, so I will call this series: "Seasons of Love."  There is something awesome about every season.  And I love musicals.

What I love about the summer:


 Camping:  I am lucky enough to live in one of the greatest places for camping, Ontario.  If I drive a few hours north, it looks like the picture above.  When we camp, we usually canoe too.  You may not know this about me, but I was a canoe instructor at summer camp for a few years.  I love to canoe.  Can you canoe?  Can you say that three times fast?

Other than canoeing, I love just chilling in nature.  I'm not the sportiest person, so camping for me is mostly sitting by the lake, reading and drinking beer.  For exercise, I keep the cooler on the other side of our campsite; that way I have to get up to get another.  


Picnics:  I love making a meal specifically to eat outside.  You have to be creative when making an outdoor meal.  What would make it easier is having a set like this.  Isn't this the cutest?  I couldn't buy it though. D said we would have to eat out for every meal this summer to justify the 80 dollar price tag.  Sadface.

There are so many things I love about the summer!  Can't do them in one post, so stay tuned!
What are some things you love about the summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!