Friday 5 July 2013

What I wore: Antique Roadtrip Edition

Wow; nice of you to show up.  Where have you been, Stephanie?

Well blog, I have been on vacation.

And before that?  Its been like a month.

Well... I'm a teacher and it gets a little busy at work in June.  I was doing that J-O-B thing to pay the bills.  

And you could drop me a line?  Say hello?

I guess I could have; but I wasn't very interesting for the past little while.  Just working.  You know.

Well, don't let it happen again.

Ok.  Maybe.  I don't know.  I will try, how's that?

Next time just give some warning.  Ok?

Yep.  You got it.   


So what I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry for the radio silence, y'all.  Life got busy, and then I went on vacation (more on that later.)  But I'm back, and its summer, so its time to resume the "lots-of-posts- cause-I-got-nothing-else-going-on" season! So let's kick this off with a post about clothes.

::Top to Bottom::
Jacket: WalMart
T-Shirt: Cotton Ginny (remember that place?)
Jeans: Torrid
Shoes: Birenstock (I know, another pair!  That's like 5 now.)
Bag: Fossil (on sale, from Macy's!)

Don't I look bad-ass?  My mother hates it when I wear skulls.  She thinks its so morbid.  I think its tough you know?  I gotta keep up appearances with my tattoos, and nose ring (both of which she hates, both of which I got to tick her off.)  Ah, moms and daughters, huh? 

AND, I found a new hair product I love.  So I wear my hair out and afro-y more.

AND AND, I got that awesome purse while shopping with my mom in Buffalo-- for almost 200 dollars off!

I wore this to one of my favorite places, Aberfoyle Antique Market!  We didn't buy anything that day, but I was tempted a few times.  Here is the items that I wanted the most, but I couldn't quite convince D to let me get it:

 

Isn't it so... awesome?  D said it was tacky, but I thought it would look so classy in the living room! Oh well, hopefully its there next time.  So I can buy it once and for all!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!