Monday 29 July 2013

DIY Stationary Cards



I love note cards.  I buy them a lot.  I like giving little notes to say "thank you," or "what's up?"   I wanted to create little note cards that are more personal; and original.  When I showed people the little shark drawing, they got a kick out of it too.  So, I thought it would be fun to have it on a little card, you know, to send as a pick-me-up to my friends when they needed it.

I would love to be able to make the note cards from scratch when I need them, but that is not always feasible for me because I get so busy.  So I took the picture, and created this little card.  It was super easy-- and really not expensive.


I printed them out on card stock, and cut and folded!  And that's it.  New note cards to give to friends.


Do you buy or make your cards? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!