Thursday 1 August 2013

Dot Com-ed!

Ok, so I took the plunge and bought a domain name.  I'm not sure if it will be the thing for me or not, but we'll try it for a year.  It was pretty painless (I guess) to set up, but I lost all my bloglist in my sidebar for some reason.  I started listing them again; but if I missed you address, please let me know!  I want to get it back up there!  Also, I had to migrate my comments from disqus.  It will take some time, but your comments should be back soon!  (I hope.)

To celebrate my new address, I made some banana bread with chocolate and pecans!  That's what I'm excited about!



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lady! Is this the kind of thing you can solicit gift for? Because I love presents! Should I regester somewhere? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the land of the dot commed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely. Set that mother up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also: let me know how this goes for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!