Thursday 21 February 2013

Origami Heart Bookmarks (Not in time for Valentine's Day at all.)


So I came across this tutorial on how to make this cute little bookmark!  I often read several books at a time, and so, I am always in need of bookmarks.  I used to buy them, but that got expensive and unoriginal-- I mean how many Twilight bookmarks does one person need?!


ANYWAYS, enter this sweet little bookmarker. It is easy to make, and its cute.  To make my book marks, I use two-sided origami paper since both sides of the paper are shown.  If you only have one-sided paper, that's cool too just remember that the side facing down when you start is the color of your heart. (If you want the patterned side of your paper to be the heart, it must face down when starting the tutorial.)

There you are, a poem to help you fold one.



1 comment:

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!