Saturday 2 February 2013

Not the best start to 2013: A list


I know it seems that I've been AWOL around here for a while.  Truth is, I haven't had the best January.  There has been some good with the completely annoying though.  Here are the highlights:
  • Government declared our strike illegal.  Morale lowered.
  • I started knitting again.  I made some mittens and a hat. 
  •  I got MRSA (antibiotic resistant staph infection) from a kid at school.  Was really sick and in the hospital.  Feeling better now.  I'm so done with child-carried plagues.  
  • Started looking for a house.  Found 2, but lost out on both of them.  Sigh.
  • Read 13 books this month.  It is so much easier to track them using an e-reader.  
  • While I was working, I walked through a doorway, and a cockroach fell into my mouth.  I'm still not over that and its been almost a month.  I ate hand soap after it happened.  I am now weary of ALL doors.
It doesn't seem like much, but work and house hunting has been taking up all of my time.  Those things and trying to live my life avoiding doors. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!