Thursday 12 April 2012

Print-y Nice!




On my walk yesterday, I picked up a print by Dave Kuruc from Mixed Media. I love that store.  I wanted something funny, and quirky for my living room.  When I showed it to D, he tought it was great.  So we framed it, and it is hanging in the front room.

I live in Hamilton, and I met D in Hamilton, so I have a place in my heart for this city.  I love that Dave made some prints about Hamilton.  They are super cheap too, only 20 dollars!  A steal. 

It makes me giggle whenever I look at it.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm getting one soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!! Oh my gosh, that is a hilarious print! I love it.
    That's so funny that you saw me the other day, next time grab me and say hi! I'm always afraid that I'm doing something dumb when people see me but then don't say anything, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!