Wednesday 11 April 2012

Finding the time to celebrate

It has been a busy week work-wise, so I haven't been spending as much time doing the things I love.  Life is like that though.  But this week I got some great news- I got a full time job!  This means I will have to be more efficient with my time and hobbies.  I can't wait for all the challenges and perks that come with being a full teacher.  Luckily, I know the kids in the class I'm going to teach, so that is one things I don't have to worry about.

To celebrate, I went out for a walk with my friend Sara (link to Sara's blog) for some exercise, some shopping and some tea at my favorite coffeehouse!  There were beautiful flowers everywhere!


And a little note was left on the table for us:


I love everything about this space.  There are so many textures and colors.  I had to get a photo of my favorite door:



After a lovely walk, and some goodies for me and D, I came home and continued working on this:


With the rate I'm working on it, this blanket should be finished in no time.  Not too bad for an afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. that coffee shop looks beauuutiful! celebrating with coffee is always a good idea :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!