Monday 14 October 2013

Fall Traditions: The Waterfall Hikes


This year, D and I started a new Fall Tradition; we are going to try and hike all the waterfall trails in our city before the winter comes. 

Fall is my favorite time to hike.  There are so many cool things that happen on Fall hikes, like today when we were walking, leaves started falling down all around us.  It was really pretty. And Hamilton has tons of cool waterfall trails.  This seems like the type of challenge we both really dig.

Our first hike was this morning to Tiffany Falls.  Its really close by.  And really pretty. 

 




 
Can't wait for the next one!


2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great new tradition. Hamilton is the Waterfall capital of the world. Great pictures of those mushrooms on that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss! I love it. One of my very favorite things I ever did in college was barefoot-hike to a waterfall. I miss doing stuff like that. There's nothing cool where I live now.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!