Saturday 11 January 2014

The Comeback

Well, well, well... Looks who's decided to grace this blog with her presence... Stephanie.  To what do we owe the honor?

Look, blog I'm sorry.  I've been really busy.

A likely excuse.  And a common lie for you, isn't it?

Ok, I haven't been that busy.  But I haven't been that interesting either.

Feeling sorry for yourself again?

What? No!

C'mon...

Ok, maybe a little.  But you know, the winter and all that.  It was freezing here-- even for Canada!  And so I haven't been getting out there and trying new things.  And I spend all my time at work, on work.  You know how the fall and winter are.

Why don't you try making a schedule.  That works for other bloggers.  And then people would get your witty repartee again.  If anyone still reads this, that is.

Now, now blog, let's not get nasty...

I'm sorry.  I've been feeling neglected.  You have that other blog that you write on...

I do, but that's for work.  You know that.  You said you wouldn't mind.

I don't, I guess.  But back to that schedule thing...

You are right, I will start a schedule, and make sure I post something, even if I think its innocuous and silly.

Those are the best posts.

Um, thanks?  Anyways, I will post on weekends.  Is that ok?

Its a start.  And better then nothing.

Than.  Better than nothing.

Listen, you better wrap this up, you're starting to correct your own grammar.

Ok.  Well, see you either tomorrow or next weekend.  With something to talk about.  Goodnight.

Night.




4 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK!


    I've missed you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thank you my friends! Even though I haven't been that active on my blog, I've still been reading yours!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!