Friday 18 March 2011

To keep my coffee cozy



There's nothing better than a hot cup of coffee.  I love coffee.   So I knit something to show my coffee just how much I care.  I made a little cozy to keep my coffee warm.  I think there's something silly about a coffee cozy, usually people make tea cozies.  And I like tea, but not as much as I like coffee.   It reminds me of the people I like: strong, full-bodied... um bitter..?  I don't know what I was trying to get at there, but coffee is where its at.

I'm sure that's why I got 150 dollars worth of Starbucks gift cards for Christmas last year.


Want to keep your own coffee cozy? Use a Bulky Wool of your choice, and on US Size 11 needles, cast on 20 sts.

Knit in double moss stitch until long enough to go around your coffee press, and cast off.

Sew the ends together leaving a space for the handle to come through.  I added a button to the bottom of mine to keep it closed.  And the button I had was really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!