Friday 2 January 2015

The best thing this year so far...


Hi friends. I know, it's been a while. There was a lot going on, and I never found the energy to do much, let alone blog about it.  And I just couldn't bring myself to start a blog series called, "From my couch" so, a took a break.  The truth is, I started a new job, and threw myself into that (as you do) and  and, and.  The break was just what I needed. I feel refreshed, and I came back to look at me blog, and thought to myself , "I like this blog." Which is good. Because it's mine. I'm still not going to have a very active posting schedule, I think mostly on the weekends since that's when I do the fun stuff, so if you stuck with me this long, I hope you won't mind the lighter postings. Yous are good people though, so I think we will be fine.

On with the post!

That's quite a title for the second day of the year. But this twitter hashtag was the best New Years thing I have seen.  It started with this lady:


And soon, I had to get in on the action. Here are some of my most retweeted ones:



Which I think are just hilarious.  Yes, I laugh at my own jokes. Doesn't everybody?


2 comments:

  1. Those are funny tweets - it's important to laugh at yourself when you're funny. :) I don't have a twitter account, but I do follow you on instagram, if you feel like following me back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will totally look you up on instagram!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!