Wednesday 3 April 2013

Featured: Interviewed by Ponder Wonders Blog!


I am overwhelmingly thankful to Mayra for creating such a wonderful post about me!  Mayra has a monthy feature interviewing bloggers to create inspiration for other bloggers and readers.  Here's what she says about her "And This Month's Interviewee Is..." feature:

"I believe that something magical and miraculous happens when we share our light with others.  It just may very well brighten someone's darkness.  I love the way spiritual activist and author Marianne Williamson puts it better.  She states that "as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.  As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."  It is through this personal belief that my monthly feature of 'And This Month's Interviewee is'....was birthed!  My goal is to feature every month an interview in hopes that the underlying story, behind the words and pictures, touches and enriches someone's life for the better.  We are not alone people, we all flow simultaneously in the mysterious magical energy of life!"

And I was more than happy to volunteer to be interviewed!  Thank you for the opportunity, Mayra!

If you are interested in knowing a little more (or a lot more) about me, wander on over to Ponder Wonders.

If you have wandered over here from Ponder Wonders, welcome!  Perhaps check out my "About" page and see what Bassability is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!