Sunday 18 July 2021

A Concerned Bird on a Card



I like having cards for all types of occasions. Sometimes, things don't go one's way. If you're me, OFTEN, things don't go your way. So I needed more cards for friends that need a pick-me-up.  

2020-2021 is turning into the 2 years of needed "pick-me-ups," and I'm not prepared. How could you be prepared for a year, that if it was a person, you'd punch in the face? So, I've started making cards for event of the "Sorry, that happened. Totally sucks. Let's go eat a whole pizza" occasion.  I've never seen that header at the card store.

Here's one for someone who's received bad (but not tragic) news-- a sympathetic, and concerned, red bird done in watercolour style.

I made this card a while back. But I always remake it to keep it in stock. Here's the video I made for how to create this one:




Materials used: Stamps: Tim Holtz Crazy Birds and Crazy Talk, Simon Says Stamp Naughty Nautical Ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black; Distress Ink in Pumice Stone Tombow Dual Brush Markers: Colors (Reds) 847, 885, (Brown) 977, (Yellow) 991, (Light Blue) 451 Paintbrushes: Royal & Langnickel Watercolour in sizes 12 and 6; Foam Tape Adhesive and Tape



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I love hearing from you!